As we rejoice in our first ever Liebster nomination and hoping for some more to come our way in future, we are equally happy and excited to nominate our four favourites for their blogs and work for Liebster! These four wonderful and lovely people live a life that redefines travel in its own way. Here we roll out our red carpet to welcome them for the nominations!
We got in touch with Sally because we wanted her to do a guest post on Solo women travellers. She was more than happy to do it and we loved what she came out with. Her blog is not only about the destinations she has been to but also about a big bucket-list she wants to tick off! This lovely blogger belongs to Amazing Australia and at a young age of 23 she already has 24 countries under her hat! Visit her on http://safetravelsbysally.com/
“Threats of rape are not going to stop me from travelling”! Yes, this is what we read somewhere and wanted to know the bold lady who said it! The quest led us straight to Natasha and we loved her from the word go! Originally from Ireland, she lives a life of a tour guide in Guatemala where she hikes an active Volcano at a height of 4000 metres twice a week! We love her passion for travel and sharing it all with the world! Her blog is a window to her life and it is damn exciting! Do visit her on
A travel bug bit her when she was a little girl and her passion for travel increased multifold when she took up a job as Assistant Purser on the SS Vera Cruz. What hooked us to her blog was the amazing collection of pictures from around the world and her coverage of Arizona just blew us off our feet. So before we spill more beans on her, why don't you pay a visit to her on http://www.thesuitelifeoftravel.com/ and get in touch with this lovely traveler!
All of 21, a Biological sciences student, Matt has covered quite a bit of our blue planet. He has an honest approach when it comes to his blog and it shows in his writing. An attractive website that is purely meant for sharing his travel stories without any non-sense. When you read through, it is almost like you are sitting in front of him or travelled with him! You can visit him on http://mattstravelblog.ghost.io/
Congratulations guys! And before we sign off and you begin, here are the rules-
1. Thank the person/blog who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog. This can be done by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a widget (note: the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog/post).
3. Answer the 10 questions about yourself that your nominating blogger chooses for you.
4. Nominate blogs that you feel deserve the award. These must be new bloggers (less than two years blogging) who have fewer than 1000 followers.
5. Create a list of questions for your nominated bloggers to answer.
6. List these rules in your post (feel free to cut & paste!)
7. Inform the blogs that you nominated that they have been awarded the award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Good luck and congrats again on your Liebster Award nomination! And here are our questions to you......have fun answering them. We are definitely looking forward to seeing your responses!
1. Tell us a little about yourself. And do add something that we do not know about you!
2. What is your blog about and when did you start?
3. Why did you feel the need for a blog?
4. What is your most favourite destination till date?
5. What is next on your bucket list?
6. If you could live only in one place all your life, which place would you choose and why?
7. What is the biggest challenge that you have ever faced in your travels till date?
8. You are a seaside person or a mountain person? And why?
9. Apart from travelling, what else do you really enjoy doing?
10. Your nominees for Liebster please.